Submit a complaint
- We collect personal information about you in order to contact you and handle your complaint. We will share your personal information with the telecommunications providers who can help resolve your complaint. This may include a wholesale provider. These providers may also provide your personal information to us. These providers or their staff may be overseas.
- If you choose to provide us with sensitive information, for example information about your health, you consent to us collecting and disclosing that information unless you tell us otherwise.
- If you choose to remain anonymous or withhold information, we may not be able to handle your complaint.
- With your consent, or by law, we may provide your personal information to government agencies.
- You can access and correct personal information that the TIO holds about you and complain about a TIO privacy breach or how the TIO has handled your personal information.
- After you submit your complaint you will be provided with a TIO reference number. Please keep a copy of that number for your records.
Complaint successfully submitted
Please quote this number if you need to communicate with us about this complaint after we contact you.
You do not need to take any further action through the TIO until our Officer contacts you. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue trying to resolve your complaint directly with your provider.
Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. Please check again later.
You can email us about your complaint at email@example.com. Please include:
- your full name
- telephone number, and
- a brief summary of your complaint
You can also lodge a complaint during business hours by calling 1800 062 058.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.